Heckler & Koch P7M8 Jubilee FAQ
NOTE: The information contained in this FAQ is—to the best of the author's knowledge and ability—accurate, truthful, factual, legal, and obtained from reliable and professional sources through considerable research and inquiry. The author will not be held responsible for any unintentional errors, incorrect information, or any inferences drawn from the content by any reader. Use at your own discretion and care. Always check your local and state laws if you have any doubts about anything contained herein.
Forward corrections and/or additions to: Dr. Ken Lunde
What is the HK P7M8 Jubilee? And, how does it differ from a standard HK P7M8?
Where can I get wallpaper-quality HK P7M8 Jubilee photos for my computer's desktop?
The HK P7M8 Jubilee Owner Registry
Table of Contents
I - Markings
- What special or unique markings are on the HK P7M8 Jubilee slide?
- What special or unique markings are on the HK P7M8 Jubilee frame?
II - General Questions
- How many HK P7M8 Jubilees were made?
- What HK P7 is on the reverse side of the HK P7 25th Anniversary commemorative coin?
- Does HK sell the HK P7 25th Anniversary commemorative coin?
- What type of grips come with the HK P7M8 Jubilee?
- What serial numbers are used for the HK P7M8 Jubilee?
- What is the two-letter date code for the HK P7M8 Jubilee?
- How many magazines come with the HK P7M8 Jubilee?
- Will standard HK P7M8 grips fit the HK P7M8 Jubilee?
- Is it possible to get consecutive serial-numbered HK P7M8 Jubilees?
III - More Information
- Is there an HK P7 FAQ?
- Is there an HK P7 forum?
Dr. Ken Lunde